Tuesday, December 15, 2009

power

The Power of Togetherness!

Have you ever had an idea, a plan or just wanted to do something that you felt you couldn’t. Do you feel like you cannot accomplish your goal alone or maybe just feel it would be more fun and exciting if you had someone else to share it?

I had that feeling once. I felt so alone. I use to sit alone in my room so full of inspiration and the most creative ideas. Ideas that I knew if were put into fruition would be huge. Not only huge but would be projects where people were working together in their experts fields in harmony. At that time I had no one to share my amazing ideas with and felt because it was only me that I couldn’t accomplish.

We have all worked for employers or are currently working for employers and are well aware that most employers today treat us as a number. We go to work punch in, do whatever we are assigned and then check out. We separate our work from our lives. We work as an individual or “me against the corporate world”. There is no ownership, no team effort and most importantly no “togetherness”

As a society today I feel that we lack a basic human characteristic and that is the power of “togetherness”. We forgot somewhere along our journey that we are all one. All cut from the same mold, or created from the same source. We are not separate from each other, we are not in competition with each other and we all have individual strengths that if nurtured and used to work together as a team could accomplish the world, our dreams and maybe actually fulfill that thing that we all seem to be searching for called Happiness!

Well my friends I figured this out at a very young age but for some reason through my life’s journey had never found a group of people who felt the same. Everyone’s attitude was “me, me, and me”. No one was interested in entertaining the idea of “togetherness” because; why would they help me? What would they get from it? If they helped me that would take the spotlight off of them and perhaps keep them from getting that promotion that they have been searching for and when they get it will realize that it wasn’t quite what they were expecting. Believe me, I have been there.

I chose not to be part of this team. I chose not to belong to these groups of egotistical humans whose main purpose is to step on others and use them and their skill set to raise themselves above others. It always made me feel sad that people spent their time trying to step on others or one up them to get a head or what they thought was a head anyway.

NEWS FLASH!

We are not above anyone. We are all equal. We are all born with the same opportunity in life, regardless of where we are born, the colour of our skin, our sexual preference, our social background etc. It is our responsibility as human’s beings to work together as a team. To lift each other up and to work together to achieve a brighter future, for love, for peace, for happiness, for joy and for prosperity.

Our team a VividLife – http:// www.vividlife.me is a pure example of what the power of working together can accomplish. We come from all different walks of life and backgrounds but all bring our unique strengths and expertise to the team and together we are moving mountains.

Just over four months ago we began to work together on a vision to provide the world with an online resource and social media forum giving the globe access to a wonderful world of self empowerment and “Yes We Cans” so that together one heart, one moment at a time we can inspire positive change in the world.

Since then we have managed to launch an extremely
successful online radio station – VividLife Radio - www.vividliferadio.com where we have interviewed the very top guru’s in the self help world and have manage to attract a growing list of more and more.

Our VividLife – http://www.vividlife.me team is diligently working together to launch the worlds first and foremost best life resource to show the world what the power of togetherness can accomplish.

We are developing the most amazing community of conscious minded spiritual beings covering everything from Health & Wellness, Spirituality, Personal Growth, and Whole Family to Healthy Pets, Inspired Business and beyond.

Stay tuned for upcoming travel, conferences, tele-seminars and an amazing line up of absolutely inspiring radio shows.

In our world there is no such word as competition, only collaboration. Make it your world too.
Open your hearts world because here we come!

You’re amazing my friend, keep shining!

No comments: